I would like to thank The Girl Child & Her Long Walk to Freedom team. For many of us participating in the reading journey, this was an amazing experience to learn more about global issues impacting girls and fearless faith-inspired change agents from all walks of life. When I was asked to write something from ...
- Why Translation Matters: Promoting Access, Inclusion, and Equality
- Remembering Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu
- The Natural World is our Teacher: Advent as Pilgrimage into the Darkness
- The Rotten Fruit of Patriarchal Theology and the Biblical Template for Resisting it
- My #GirlChildLongWalk Story: Maria Lígia Conti