Imagine being a young girl with multiple disabilities including autism, cerebral palsy, and epilepsy. You are locked in a one-room hut made of mud. It’s hot. There are no windows, water, or food. There hasn’t been any all day. When your father comes home, he beats you to get the demons causing your seizures to leave you. You have never known care from another person. All you know of God is that He cursed you. You don’t cry because no one comes to help anyway. This is all you’ve known. How you would feel is how she does. Her name is Hadija.
- Courageous Conversations: From Broken Leaders to Servant Leaders
- Courageous Conversations: What Gave Birth to the Reading Journey?
- The Reading Journey Begins!
- Courageous Conversations: Why Boys and Men Should Be Involved in Gender Equality
- Why We Launched the Hub: Accessibility, Community, and Convenience