“Real change, enduring change, happens one step at a time.” — Ruth Bader Ginsberg The Girl Child and Her Long Walk to Freedom book opened my eyes to the oppression of the Girl Child. I was raised in a family that valued my sister and myself just as much as my brother. I was encouraged ...
- Why Translation Matters: Promoting Access, Inclusion, and Equality
- Remembering Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu
- The Natural World is our Teacher: Advent as Pilgrimage into the Darkness
- The Rotten Fruit of Patriarchal Theology and the Biblical Template for Resisting it
- My #GirlChildLongWalk Story: Maria Lígia Conti