“Real change, enduring change, happens one step at a time.” — Ruth Bader Ginsberg The Girl Child and Her Long Walk to Freedom book opened my eyes to the oppression of the Girl Child. I was raised in a family that valued my sister and myself just as much as my brother. I was encouraged ...
- Get to Know Our Fellows: Karina Aquino
- Courageous Conversations: In a Chaotic World of War, Conflict, Inequality and Disasters, Is Love the Answer?
- How Can We Remain Curious and Embrace the Inquisitive Nature of Our Inner Child?
- Women’s Aspirations & Ambitions — What is real and what is socially constructed?
- Courageous Conversations: How Do Women Immigrants Build Bridges As They Cross Borders?