In a small, war-torn, West African nation, sweat began pouring off my brow. The temperature in the room hovered around 90 degrees Fahrenheit, but tensions rose as I facilitated a new course we had just written called, “Women and Men Leading Together.” Attending was a small group of local Christian leaders and a few pastors. Even ...
- Get to Know Our Fellows: Karina Aquino
- Courageous Conversations: In a Chaotic World of War, Conflict, Inequality and Disasters, Is Love the Answer?
- How Can We Remain Curious and Embrace the Inquisitive Nature of Our Inner Child?
- Women’s Aspirations & Ambitions — What is real and what is socially constructed?
- Courageous Conversations: How Do Women Immigrants Build Bridges As They Cross Borders?