In a small, war-torn, West African nation, sweat began pouring off my brow. The temperature in the room hovered around 90 degrees Fahrenheit, but tensions rose as I facilitated a new course we had just written called, “Women and Men Leading Together.” Attending was a small group of local Christian leaders and a few pastors. Even ...
- Courageous Conversations: How Can the Power of Local Leadership Be Best Leveraged?
- Welcome, to our new Girl Child Long Walk Fellows!
- Courageous Conversation: What Do Young People Think About Faith and Gender Equality?
- Reclaiming Eve, Our Mythic Mother Video Launch
- Teaching, Playing, Telling Stories, and Learning all The Way