The Girl Child & Her Long Walk to Freedom’s inaugural cohort of Fellows recently celebrated the close of their 9-month journey with the Girl Child. In this interview, three of our Fellows, including our two youth Fellows, share their perspectives on the reading journey, their roles as faith-inspired change agents, and how the Girl Child Long Walk project has shaped their lives and can inspire those who join the journey.
- Get to Know Our Fellows: Karina Aquino
- Courageous Conversations: In a Chaotic World of War, Conflict, Inequality and Disasters, Is Love the Answer?
- How Can We Remain Curious and Embrace the Inquisitive Nature of Our Inner Child?
- Women’s Aspirations & Ambitions — What is real and what is socially constructed?
- Courageous Conversations: How Do Women Immigrants Build Bridges As They Cross Borders?