As part of our blog series #MyGirlChildLongWalkStory, we are pleased to share this personal story by Maria Lígia Conti from São Paulo, Brazil. Lígia discovered the Girl Child project after googling the word “patriarchy” which led her to our animated explainer video Understanding Our History of Patriarchy: What’s Faith got to do with it? Finding ...
- The Rotten Fruit of Patriarchal Theology and the Biblical Template for Resisting it
- My #GirlChildLongWalk Story: Maria Lígia Conti
- Welcome to our 2021-2022 Girl Child Long Walk Fellows!
- The Steps of Progress in the Catholic Church
- Reckoning with Infallibility and Inerrancy—A Pastor’s Path Out of Abusive Church Culture