As part of our blog series #MyGirlChildLongWalkStory, we are pleased to share this personal story by Maria Lígia Conti from São Paulo, Brazil. Lígia discovered the Girl Child project after googling the word “patriarchy” which led her to our animated explainer video Understanding Our History of Patriarchy: What’s Faith got to do with it? Finding ...
- Courageous Conversations: From Broken Leaders to Servant Leaders
- Courageous Conversations: What Gave Birth to the Reading Journey?
- The Reading Journey Begins!
- Courageous Conversations: Why Boys and Men Should Be Involved in Gender Equality
- Why We Launched the Hub: Accessibility, Community, and Convenience