Between birth and death lies the journey of becoming . . . Once at a conference, I was asked by a group facilitator to describe myself in a haiku. After thinking about it, I came up with the following: “Poet, leader, warrior, healer, and breaker of chains.” If I had been allowed two more words, ...
- In the Spirit of Two Notorious Giants who Left us in 2020, Join us for some “Good Trouble” this Fall
- Echoes of Patriarchy in our Climate Crisis
- My #GirlChildLongWalk Story: Marie-Rose Romain Murphy
- Understanding Patriarchy – Intersectional Insights of bell hooks
- My #GirlChildLongWalk Story: Dr. Jackie Ogega