“Women’s worship should be inaudible, while men’s should be audible.” He was in the middle of a tirade on how God had an “order” and men were on top, women were on bottom. Women were to submit to men in everything, they were easily deceived and should cover up lest men be tempted to lust ...
- Get to Know Our Fellows: Karina Aquino
- Courageous Conversations: In a Chaotic World of War, Conflict, Inequality and Disasters, Is Love the Answer?
- How Can We Remain Curious and Embrace the Inquisitive Nature of Our Inner Child?
- Women’s Aspirations & Ambitions — What is real and what is socially constructed?
- Courageous Conversations: How Do Women Immigrants Build Bridges As They Cross Borders?