As a development specialist, I have come across many forms of Patriarchy. In Kiswahili, the word Patriarchy means “mfumo dume ” or male system. In the Southern Highlands of Tanzania where I now live and work, mfumo dume means much more than the ‘rule of men over women’. It is even more than the web ...
- Courageous Conversations: How Can the Power of Local Leadership Be Best Leveraged?
- Welcome, to our new Girl Child Long Walk Fellows!
- Courageous Conversation: What Do Young People Think About Faith and Gender Equality?
- Reclaiming Eve, Our Mythic Mother Video Launch
- Teaching, Playing, Telling Stories, and Learning all The Way