As a development specialist, I have come across many forms of Patriarchy. In Kiswahili, the word Patriarchy means “mfumo dume ” or male system. In the Southern Highlands of Tanzania where I now live and work, mfumo dume means much more than the ‘rule of men over women’. It is even more than the web ...
- Patriarchy in My First Language – Mfumo dume
- In the Spirit of Two Notorious Giants who Left us in 2020, Join us for some “Good Trouble” this Fall
- Echoes of Patriarchy in our Climate Crisis
- My #GirlChildLongWalk Story: Marie-Rose Romain Murphy
- Understanding Patriarchy – Intersectional Insights of bell hooks