As a development specialist, I have come across many forms of Patriarchy. In Kiswahili, the word Patriarchy means “mfumo dume ” or male system. In the Southern Highlands of Tanzania where I now live and work, mfumo dume means much more than the ‘rule of men over women’. It is even more than the web ...
- Why Translation Matters: Promoting Access, Inclusion, and Equality
- Remembering Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu
- The Natural World is our Teacher: Advent as Pilgrimage into the Darkness
- The Rotten Fruit of Patriarchal Theology and the Biblical Template for Resisting it
- My #GirlChildLongWalk Story: Maria Lígia Conti