“If you were a male, you would be further along in the denomination.” This statement has been said to me several times and was meant to be a compliment, instead, it reveals the patriarchal system that is a stronghold in the church. Come read how Rev. Arlene Hall is standing in the tension of being a female pastor and paving the way for the next generation of women in ministry.
- Courageous Conversations: How Can the Power of Local Leadership Be Best Leveraged?
- Welcome, to our new Girl Child Long Walk Fellows!
- Courageous Conversation: What Do Young People Think About Faith and Gender Equality?
- Reclaiming Eve, Our Mythic Mother Video Launch
- Teaching, Playing, Telling Stories, and Learning all The Way