“If you were a male, you would be further along in the denomination.” This statement has been said to me several times and was meant to be a compliment, instead, it reveals the patriarchal system that is a stronghold in the church. Come read how Rev. Arlene Hall is standing in the tension of being a female pastor and paving the way for the next generation of women in ministry.
- Get to Know Our Fellows: Karina Aquino
- Courageous Conversations: In a Chaotic World of War, Conflict, Inequality and Disasters, Is Love the Answer?
- How Can We Remain Curious and Embrace the Inquisitive Nature of Our Inner Child?
- Women’s Aspirations & Ambitions — What is real and what is socially constructed?
- Courageous Conversations: How Do Women Immigrants Build Bridges As They Cross Borders?