When news about the local outbreak of infectious pneumonia of an unknown etiology hit headlines in December 2019, most here in Kenya viewed this with skepticism. Never would we have imagined that what we thought was just a small localized infection was in fact a global health pandemic spreading its tentacles around the world. Never ...
- In the Spirit of Two Notorious Giants who Left us in 2020, Join us for some “Good Trouble” this Fall
- Echoes of Patriarchy in our Climate Crisis
- My #GirlChildLongWalk Story: Marie-Rose Romain Murphy
- Understanding Patriarchy – Intersectional Insights of bell hooks
- My #GirlChildLongWalk Story: Dr. Jackie Ogega