Like many, the church and religious system I grew up in taught emphatically that the Bible was my rule for faith and conduct. The Bible was the “all-sufficient Word of God” deemed to clearly lay out rules for what I was to believe about God and how to live. Over the past 20 years, I ...
- The Rotten Fruit of Patriarchal Theology and the Biblical Template for Resisting it
- My #GirlChildLongWalk Story: Maria Lígia Conti
- Welcome to our 2021-2022 Girl Child Long Walk Fellows!
- The Steps of Progress in the Catholic Church
- Reckoning with Infallibility and Inerrancy—A Pastor’s Path Out of Abusive Church Culture