Like many, the church and religious system I grew up in taught emphatically that the Bible was my rule for faith and conduct. The Bible was the “all-sufficient Word of God” deemed to clearly lay out rules for what I was to believe about God and how to live. Over the past 20 years, I ...
- Courageous Conversations: How Can the Power of Local Leadership Be Best Leveraged?
- Welcome, to our new Girl Child Long Walk Fellows!
- Courageous Conversation: What Do Young People Think About Faith and Gender Equality?
- Reclaiming Eve, Our Mythic Mother Video Launch
- Teaching, Playing, Telling Stories, and Learning all The Way