Societal change doesn’t happen overnight and is often a slow, painstaking process that spans generations. As the Chinese philosopher Lao Tzu once said: “A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” Growing up in rural Kenya, in a small village in the Kathiani region of Machakos, patriarchy was deeply woven into the fabric ...
- Courageous Conversations: How Can the Power of Local Leadership Be Best Leveraged?
- Welcome, to our new Girl Child Long Walk Fellows!
- Courageous Conversation: What Do Young People Think About Faith and Gender Equality?
- Reclaiming Eve, Our Mythic Mother Video Launch
- Teaching, Playing, Telling Stories, and Learning all The Way