At its core, the Girl Child Long Walk reading journey, the signature effort of the Girl Child Long Walk project, seeks to inspire people all over the world to “put their faith to work through love” to improve the lives of women and girls. After two years of iterating and improving the reading journey, the ...
- The Rotten Fruit of Patriarchal Theology and the Biblical Template for Resisting it
- My #GirlChildLongWalk Story: Maria Lígia Conti
- Welcome to our 2021-2022 Girl Child Long Walk Fellows!
- The Steps of Progress in the Catholic Church
- Reckoning with Infallibility and Inerrancy—A Pastor’s Path Out of Abusive Church Culture