What is the cost for girls and women around the world as silence and service are imposed and glorified? Join Girl Child Long Walk Fellows Amal Sarah and Esperande Bigirimana as they share their stories and perspectives from working in their communities to ensure that girls and women are given a voice and heard.
Want to learn more about women and girls worldwide? About faith-inspired change agents? About how we can all come together to take action in our own hearts and lives to create a world where all people feel safe and equally valued? Read on! And sign up for our newsletter.
- Courageous Conversations: Beyond English—Why Translation Is Critical to Social Change
- My Girl Child Long Walk Story: A Journey in Progress Towards Gender Equality
- Faith in Action: Empowering Leaders to Dismantle Patriarchy in Kenyan Communities
- Courageous Conversations: From Broken Leaders to Servant Leaders
- Courageous Conversations: What Gave Birth to the Reading Journey?