Are you ready to learn more about The Girl Child & Her Long Walk to Freedom? About the role of faith in dismantling the world’s oldest oppression? Would you like to join us on the reading journey? Become a member of the Girl Child Long Walk Hub, an online community and app for exploring all of this and more!
This reading journey has changed my life.
There is a real need for a resource like this.
I can’t tell you enough how timely, imperative, and powerful this journey has been. I am so grateful.
The Hub offers:
- All of our reading journey materials, including chapter summaries
- Opportunities for dialogue and discussion in community with participants from around the world, as we explore the ancient roots of patriarchy and the path to liberation found through faith
- Access to special events, including our Courageous Conversations series, designed to tackle difficult subjects and personal stories with support, care, curiosity, and community
- Regular and facilitated reading journey conversations for those who are new to the material or wish to revisit it and dive deeper
- Notifications for new events and community conversations, and support for tracking progress on the reading journey
Not ready to sign up for the Hub? Join our mailing list! You’ll receive Reflections on the Journey, our quarterly newsletter with news and updates from the Girl Child Long Walk project.